Pink Panther Saves The Treehouse | 35 Minute Compilation | Pink Panther & Pals
- Published on: Saturday, July 27, 2019
- (1) The Mighty Pinkwood Tree- Pink Panther tries to save his treehouse when Big Nose wants to get rid of it and build a freeway instead.
(2) Cleanliness Is Next To Pinkliness- Pink Panther and neighbor Big Nose fight over who gets to use the water to take a shower.
(3) Catching Forty Pinks- Big Nose's dog has a hard time proving that Pink Panther is in Big Nose's house.
(4) Shop Pink Spree- Pink Panther is the millionth visitor to a grocery store, an event that allows him to get groceries for free if he shops under a time limit. Big Nose, jealous, tries to sabotage this shopping spree.
(5) Chilled To The Pink- In the dead of winter, Big Nose's heater breaks, prompting Big Nose to attempt to steal Pink Panther's heater.
The Pink Panther is the sly, lanky animated cat created by Friz Freleng and David DePatie. The iconic feline was first created in 1964.
Subscribe for more Official Pink Panther content from MGM: http://bit.ly/2a6uNap
New episodes of will be uploaded every Monday, Thursday, and Saturday!
Own: http://amzn.to/29RCsMV (Amazon)