Best Video Editing Software and Video Editing Tips
- Published on: Monday, August 1, 2016
- Best video editing software for YouTube and video editing tips! **** Download the FREE Think Media TV Video Gear Buyer's Guide here: http://ThinkGearGuide.com
** Best Free Video Editing Software **
1. iMovie (MAC)
2. Windows Movie Maker (PC)
(2019 Update: Windows Movie Maker is a great editing option, but it's no longer available for download as of 2019, so I've added HitFilm Express to this description. However, the latest edition of the Windows Photo App includes a video editing option.)
3. HitFilm Express (MAC or PC)
** Best Cheap Video Editing Software **
1. Adobe Premiere Elements (MAC and PC)
Tip ➡️Get the Adobe Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements bundle. https://amzn.to/2S2B3TS
2. Fiverr -- video editing services
Audio effects (voiceover, podcast editing, subtitles & captions, and more): http://bit.ly/ThinkFiverrAudioEffects
Animation (Intros, Outros, and more):
** Best Video Editing Software **
1. Adobe Premiere Pro CC (MAC and PC)
2. Final Cut Pro X
I use the entire Adobe Creative Cloud suite including Premiere, Audition, After Effects and Photoshop. Check out Adobe Creative Cloud here: http://bit.ly/ThinkMediaCreativeCloud
** How to Learn Video Editing **
1. LinkedInLearning.com — Learn software, creative, and business skills to achieve your personal and professional goals.
2. Skillshare -- Take advantage of thousands of classes covering design, technology, and entrepreneurship.
3. Pluralsight -- Sharpen your tech acumen with Pluralsight:
4. Fiverr Learn -- Access a variety of business courses with Fiverr (including an Adobe Premiere Pro instruction course!)
QUESTION — Have a question about Online Video, Video Production, Tech, Marketing, or Anything Else? Post in comments section of this video!
Check out the complete list of gear I use for creating YouTube videos here:
Music By Joey Pecoraro:
Download the FREE Think Media TV Video Gear Buyer's Guide here: http://ThinkGearGuide.com
Subscribe to THiNK Media TV here: https://www.youtube.com/THiNKmediaTV
Sean Cannell on Social Media:
---------Cameras Used To Shoot This Video -------
Camera — Canon EOS 70D
Lens — Canon 24mm
Tripod — Ravelli Light Weight Aluminum Tripod With Bag
Microphone — Rode VideoMic Pro Compact VMP Shotgun Microphone
Microphone — Lavalier uses during the scene with the 50mm lens
Lighting — Prismatic 18" Halo Ring Light with Stand
Lighting — Hair Light on Ceiling
This VIDEO was EDITED with Adobe Premiere on a PC.
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!
About this video:
In this video Sean Cannell from THiNK media TV reviews the Best Video Editing Software and share Video Editing Tips. In this video he covers free video editing software, budget video editing programs, and video editing tips for beginners. If you are looking for the best free video editing software or movie editing software, check out this video!